WELCOME!

Welcome to my blogshop! I love playing UFO catchers/claw machines and i'm a collector as well. This page was created to give the many plushies/items piled up in my room a better home. While most of my items are from UFO catchers or claw machines, some are directly imported from japan! so you may see some stuffs here that you won't be able to get anywhere else=) Feel free to browse around! you might see something you really like!^^ Negotiations are possible but pls be reasonable!



Please click on OLDER POSTS at the end of the page for more items!



We do SHIPPING TO OVERSEAS! Pls email me for postage costs!



FREE normal mail for all purchases above $10!
- For all puchases below $15, only postage allowed. Buyer is to pay for postage if purchase is below $10.
- For purchases $15 and above, meet ups are possible at my convenience.
- For items that are too bulky, only meetups are allowed.


JUST ADDED SOME RILAKKUMA LIMITED EDITION PLUSHIES: Click HERE for pics! ALL ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC AND DIRECTLY IMPORTED FROM JAPAN! If you see any limited edition items that you like, i do take orders and requests! Whether it is an upcoming series or an older series, I might be able to help you get it.



If you'd like to use my blog's pictures, please DO give plushiesforclearance credit for it!=)



Thursday, January 20, 2011

#138 2011 Year of the rabbit rilakkuma & korilakkuma in rabbit suits - SOLD A PAIR! RESTOCKED ONE PAIR AGAIN! SOLD WHITE! LEFT ONE BROWN!- ALL SOLD!


Dimension: Rila - 48cm
Korilakkuma - 43cm

ONLY BROWN LEFT
Price: $30

No comments: